Saturday, February 22, 2014

Baby Blogging

To say it's been a while since my last post would be an understatement. We've been busy-- I've got a new job, we moved, and we're expecting our first baby in just a few months. Hard to believe, but I'll be to the halfway mark in less than 2 weeks!

That's the reason for the return to the blog-- with so much of our family living far from us, I thought it would be a good idea to keep you posted on things!

A few stats for the week: baby gender is still unknown until Friday. Baby weighs about 1/2 lb, and roughly measures the length and weight of a mango. (Which is funny because just last week I discovered a taste for fresh mango that I don't remember having before.) The doctor says I've gained exactly the amount of weight he wanted to see. That was good to hear, since I feel like people keep commenting on how big the belly looks, and asking if I'm sure it's not twins...it's not-- we've got the ultrasound pics that say otherwise. :)

In general, I'm feeling pretty healthy. Getting up for school in the mornings has been getting harder, but I think that might have had more to do with normal February "blah"s, especially since we've had rainy and cold weather for the last couple of weeks. I'm definitely looking forward to spring and warmer weather so we can walk and be outside a bit more comfortably, but all in all, time really just feels like it's flying by.

That's all for now! Love, k

No comments:

Post a Comment